Paddle Boarding in Dubai
Paddle boarding is a new adventure that is hiking amongst the adventure lovers living in Dubai. Paddle boarding is similar to surfing, here you have a paddle board and paddle. Duke kite provides you with all the equipment’s and classes for Paddle boarding which is a simple and energetic fitness activity. The paddle board is chosen depending upon the size and the experience of the paddler.
Criteria for Paddle boarding in Dubai
- Book the sessions earlier.
- Wetsuit or dry suit.
- 5 years and above (below 16 must be accompanied by adult)
- No free diving permitted.
- Pregnant women are not advisable to attend.
- Not under alcohol or drug consumption during the ride.
- Time limited.
Features of Paddle boarding
- Life Jacket
- Techniques and methods
- Safety measures
Saturday – Thursday: 10:00 AM – 07:00 PM
Friday: 08:30 AM – 07:00 PM
|Full Set (SUP board, Paddle, leash, life jacket)||1 hour||AED 75|
|Full Set (SUP board, Paddle, leash, life jacket)||1 hour||AED 125|
|Full Set (SUP board, Paddle, leash, life jacket)||Full day||AED 200|
|SUP board only||1 hour||AED 50|
|1 hour||AED 50|
- Choose a paddle that is 6 or 8 inches taller than you.
- While on water head for the water.
- Keep toes pointed forward, knees bent and your back straight.
- Balance with your hips.
- Your gaze should be level at the horizon.
- Wear sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Be earlier to the session.
- Carry a water bottle & towel.