Yacht Cruise in Dubai
A yacht cruise is one of Dubai’s specialities. Get to sail on the Persian Gulf and see the gems of Dubai, like Burj Al Arab, Palm Jumeirah and Dubai Marina. You can enjoy the feel of the waves running beneath you but with the bonus of not getting wet at all! Discover that you can have a great time with your loved ones and make the most of a luxurious yacht, even without splurging all your money.
Being an outdoor activity, a yacht cruise would be great to go on during the day, when you can really see beautiful crystal clear waters and skies. Early evenings are especially great because you might even get to see a glorious sunset on the sea. Best season to go would be when the colder months in Dubai come around, from October up till May. December and early January can be a bit of a gamble in terms of weather, you might not like frosty wind and rain or cloudy skies, so be mindful of that. It is always a good idea to check the weather forecast for the day you plan your cruise so you can schedule it accordingly.
Budget option – AED 100 per person
Standard yacht cruise experience – AED 200 per person
Luxury yacht cruise experience – AED 400 per person
5-star yacht cruise experience – AED 500 per person
- Check with your package provider if they provide food and drinks. If not, check if you can bring it yourself. Take sufficient snacks and beverages for your trip, or even pack food if you go during a meal time.
- The Dubai sun is known to be harsh, so make sure to apply sunscreen even if the day is not very sunny, since you will be outdoors for a long time.
- Wear warm clothing and carry blankets and protection against the wind, since it can get colder than you think.
- Don’t forget to take a good quality camera to get some awesome clicks on the yacht and the sea view.
- Always keep an eye on toddlers and little children when you’re on the yacht.