Coronavirus: Procedures for those arriving to the UAE
Coronavirus Update: If you have any symptom of a respiratory infection and have traveled to any country with a widespread outbreak of the new Coronavirus COVID-19, DHA advises you to do the following:
- Visit the nearest health center or hospital and immediately inform the doctor of your recent travel history and your symptoms.
- Follow the doctor’s instructions, and if you were advised to self-isolate, please avoid any direct contact with people.
- Take the information from reliable sources.
For any medical support or inquiry, please contact:
- “Estijaba” service at the operation center – Department of Health at 8001717
- Ministry of Health & Prevention at 80011111
- Dubai Health Authority at 800342
Coronavirus Updates and Related News
- Full coverage of Coronovirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in the UAE
- Coronavirus Test in Dubai – Procedure & Required Documents (COVID-19)