Hafilat cards mandatory from April 22 for Suburban buses
Department of Municipal Affairs and Transport said on Thursday as “Starting April 22, paper tickets will no longer be sold on Abu Dhabi suburb buses. Passengers will have to use a Hafilat cards, which are sold at every major station, to pay for transport”.
Abu Dhabi’s Hafilat Card system is the Emirate’s travel payment system currently being rolled out for the bus services in Abu Dhabi.
What is Hafilat Card?
Hafilat Card, (Hafilat meaning Bus in Arabic) is Abu Dhabi Government’s bus ticketing card system which replaces the existing Ojra passes.
- Hafilat Cards in Pictures
- Hafilat Card Price & Travel Charges
- Buying a new Hafilat Card
- Temporary Hafilat Card Vs Permanent Hafilat Card
- Hafilat Cards – Department of Transport – Abu dhabi – Brochure
News about Hafilat Card:
- Hafilat Cards mandatory from today (14th May 2015 – Friday)
- Hafilat card system to launch on Friday
- Hafilat card system in Abu Dhabi Buses by May 15
- Hafilat cards mandatory from April 22 for Suburban buses