Emirates Park Zoo
Timings and Directions to reach Emirates Park Zoo in Abu Dhabi
Welcome to Emirates Park Zoo, a place of fun, learning and adventure for the young and young at heart! Launched in 2008 as the first private zoo in the UAE, it is now home to a colorful menagerie of wildlife and an ever growing menu of features, attractions and interactive activities
To See: Bird Park, Domestic Section, Flamingo Park, Giraffe Park, Ocean Park, Wild Life Park, Primate Section, Reptile Park, Snake Alley
Open every day of the year, including all holidays.
Sunday – Wednesday: 9:00am – 9:00pm
Thursday – Saturday & Public Holidays: 9:00am – 9:00pm
*Emirates Park Zoo timings will stay the same throughout the summer:
The Zoo has big shaded areas as well as our new Emirates Park Zoo Wildlife which is fully air-conditioned to accommodate all visitors during the summer period.
Emirates Park Zoo is 45 minutes by car from Dubai, and a 30-minute drive from Abu Dhabi city centre, making it an ideal destination for families making a weekend trip, or a stop-off point between the two cities, where the entire family can enjoy an entertaining and educational visit.
Directions from the NORTH (Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman etc…): From Sheikh Zayed Road (E11 ), take Al Bahia exit and follow the signs.
Parking: Parking is free.
Abu Dhabi’s modern air-conditioned buses operate round-the-clock.
– Service number (200): Extended to Al Raha Hospital via Al Bahya, Deerfield Mall and Abu Dhabi City Municipality – Al Shahama Centre. This service is available every hour 24-hours a day
– Service number (202): Rerouted via Al Bahya and Deerfield Mall
– Service number (203): Rerouted via Al Bahya and Deerfield Mall
– Service number (210): Extended to Emirates Driving Company, rerouted via Al Bahya, Emirates Park Zoo and Deerfield Mall
– Service number (218): Rerouted via Al Bahya, Emirates Park Zoo and Deerfield Mall
For your safety and the safety of the animals we ask you to abide by the following rules:
* No outside animals or pets will be allowed to enter the zoo premises.
* No outside food is allowed to be brought in to the Zoo.
* Balls, bicycles, skateboards, scooters, skates, cooking or BBQ equipment, loudspeakers or musical instruments are not allowed inside the zoo grounds.
* Visitors are not able to feed all the animals. You can only feed some of them. Ask the staff for assistance.
* Climbing on trees and fences is not allowed
* Visitors are not allowed to enter animal enclosures.
* Smoking within the zoo is prohibited, it’s a Non Smoking venue. Smoking will only be allowed in designated areas in Al Dar restaurant or other specified areas. Please ask the zoo staff for these area.
* Do not litter, put all the trash in the designated bins. We need your help to keep the zoo clean.
Grass —————– 10 AED
Monkey Nuts ——– 15 AED
Vegetable Packs —- 15 AED
Milk ——————- 10 AED
Emirates Park Zoo
12th Street,Al Bahia,
Abu Dhabi city, U.A.E
Tel: +971 2 5010000
Fax: +971 2 5631266