Construction Permits Division Abu Dhabi – Functions
Functions of the Construction Permits Division:
- Issuance of Building Completion Certificate.
- Registration of Consultants and Contractors.
- Review Building Permit requests.
- Consider requests by Auditors and respond to the same.
- Review and reply to requests for approval of Architectural design.
- Update and enhance methods of archiving buildings records in the city of Abu Dhabi.
- Handing building permit requests to respective authorities from Contractor / Consultant.
- Checking construction sites and ensure applying Standards and Regulations of Security and Safety.
- Conduct Building observation and to ensure that the construction works are licensed and that the irregularities have been removed by the Contractor.
- Study modern building systems provided by Companies and grant license to use them in the Emirate.
- Inspect status of existing building in the City of Abu Dhabi on demand and send technical reports and recommendations for maintenance or removal.
- Issuance of Certificate of Completion of buildings and registration of Consultants and Contractors.
- Review requests of building permits and architectural plans, construction and validation.