Buying Real Estate – The Home Inspection Condition
As equally important as the financing condition is the Home Inspection condition.
- You should never skip getting a home inspection.
- I know some real estate investors who foolishly skipped this step, and it ended up costing them thousands of Dhirams in repairs.
- You always need to have a qualified home inspector inspect the house before you purchase it.
- Just like the financing condition, you have a set amount of time in order to carry out the inspection. If for whatever reason, the inspection is not favourable to you, you can walk away from the deal.
- Instruct your realtor when he/she is writing up the offer to purchase to insert the home inspection condition into the offer.