Chemmanur Jewellers LLC, Al Markaziyah, Hamdan Street, Abu Dhabi
Address: Bank of Baroda building, Hamadan Street, Al Markaziyah
Phone: +971-2-621 7160
Friday: 9:30AM–12PM, 2–10:30PM
A name worth its weight in Gold, and whose business history is over a century old, Chemmanur is today a Rs.400-crore Group with a diverse business portfolio.
The first exporter of Gold Jewellery from Kerala, Chemmanur establishments today provide a variety of services that include
- Manufacture and retail of Gold and Diamond Jewellery
- Import of agricultural equipments and pheromones
- Export of Gold and Diamond Jewellery
- Export granite/marble slabs and monuments
- Export oleoresins and vegetable extracts as well as cover crop seeds
- Construction, financial services, plantations and agricultural activities
- Retail of glass, plywood, hardware and building materials
- Retail of cameras and accessories
- Overseas placement services
- Education, charitable works
Chemmanur has won State as well as Central awards for export. Chemmanur Gold Refinery in Kochi, which is one of the government-approved establishments in South India, equipped to mint gold coins and biscuits and for assaying gold, has the authorisation from the Bureau of Indian Standards to affix their seal of quality on the gold coins and biscuits minted there.
Chemmanur’s expertise in the retail business of Gold and Diamond Jewellery has extended beyond the Indian subcontinent to the Arabian Gulf. Chemmanur’s association with jewellery business in the Gulf is significant in places like Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, etc., and the business is certain to grow in leaps and bounds in the years to come.