UAE: Indians are eligible for visa on arrival
- Video released by Dubai’s residency authority for Indians who arrive at UAE with a visa
- The illustrative video explains what Indians need for a arrival on visa at UAE
- General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) in Dubai has issued a reminder about how Indian passport holders can get a UAE visa on arrival.
- Indians can now get visa on arrival including at airports, ports and borders at point of landing in UAE
- The video was uploaded on the GDRFA’s social networking sites
- When an extension is made on the visa, travelers can stay for an extra 28 days
- The maximum number of days one can stay in the UAE upon arrival is 14
- The extension costs AED 250 as the renewal fee and an additional AED 20 as service fee
- Overstaying without renewing will account to a fine of AED 100 per day with an additional AED 200 to a departure permit when departing the nation.