The Tireless Diplomat – Shaikh Abdullah
- UAE’s Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, Shaikh Abdullah Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, successfully leads his nation’s diplomacy.
- He addresses the joy of UAE citizens by granting them access around the world and by solving problems faced by UAE citizens all around the world.
- The ministry’s Strategy 2017-2021, launched in February 2017, emphasis on making the UAE passport among the 5 most powerful passports by 2021.
- He conducted shuttle diplomacy by visiting other countries and successfully convinced them to support the UAE’s bid to host Irena’s headquarters in Abu Dhabi.
- He directly addresses world’s opinion through his articles which are published in foreign and Arab newspapers.
- He seeks to consolidate UAE’s economic, trade and development ties worldwide.
- He followed the values and principles laid by late Shaikh Bin Sultan Al Nahyan, which made UAE as the key element for the regional & international relations.
- He commits to strengthening UAE’s foreign relation.
- He tends to target businessmen, investors, studies, research centers, parliaments, etc.