The British School – Al Khubairat, Abu Dhabi
The British School Al Khubairat history is interwoven with the history of Abu Dhabi itself. The school has grown up with Abu Dhabi, and has a special relationship with the place, its people, and the British and wider expatriate community who call it home.
The school was established in January 1968 on land generously donated by the then Ruler of Abu Dhabi, His Highness Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, in an area of the city known as Khubairat. This area was the part of the Corniche where the pearl fishing fleet used to be first sighted on their return from sea. One suggested translation of the word ‘Khubairat’ is ‘good news’.
The British School – Al Khubairat Admission Procedures:
Points to note when completing the online application form for entry in the academic year 2016/17:
- Please ensure you add the sponsor’s contact information under the additional contacts button.
- Address information is not required.
- The form will not submit unless an applicant has been added, so please ensure you add at least one applicant before pressing the submit button.
- You can add more than one applicant at a time. Just click on the ‘add new applicant’ button after completing the information for the first applicant and only press submit when you have finished adding applicant information for all applicants you wish to be considered for a place.
- School year on entry will default to 2016. Please do not change it.
- Boarding status will default to single registration. Please do not change it.
- Supporting documentation is not needed at this stage; the Admissions Team will contact you if they need anything else from you.
For further details, visit this page.
The British School – Al Khubairat Contact details:
Address: PO Box 4001, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Phone number: +971 2 446 2280
Review of The British School – Al Khubairat:
There are currently no reviews for The British School – Al Khubairat. Please add your own review using the comments box below.