Strategic Talent Management in the Oil and Gas Industry Conference 2019 – Business Event in Abu Dhabi
Strategic Talent Management in the Oil and Gas Industry Conference
Organised by Oxford Management
The Oil and Gas Industry is facing a human resource problem of unprecedented scale with various disciplines reporting that within 5 years they will see over 50% of their workforce retiring, taking with them all that knowledge and expertise. Known as the 5/50 issue – this, along with current global market forces, there has never been a more imperative time for the industry to address its talent management strategies to ensure continued sustainability and growth.
This highly interactive Strategic Talent Management in the Oil and Gas Industry Conference will provide insights into current talent management strategies as well give new ideas and thoughts on developing systems for the future growth of the organisation.
It will look in-depth across the talent management process, from identification of talent, through to the development and retention, as well as take a high-level strategic view on succession planning and conducting powerful Organisational Capability Reviews (OCR).
– Adopt new perspectives around talent management and high potential identification
– Apply leading-edge, methods and techniques of aligning Business Strategy and Talent Management
– Develop robust, workable process and systems to identify, develop and retain your talent and high potentials
– Implement pro-active development strategies to ensure your talent and high potential achieve their optimum performance
– Provide a clear strategic direction to optimize your talent and high potential pipeline to provide continued sustainable growth
– OCR (Organizational Capability Reviews) as a key differentiator in an organizations’ talent success and how this is achieved
For more information and event registration, click here
DATE AND TIME
Sun, Sep 08, 2019 – Thu, Sep 12, 2019