Our Own English High School Admission Procedures – Abu Dhabi
Our Own English High School Admission Procedures
GEMS Our Own English High School, Dubai, prides itself in being one of the oldest schools in the country. For close to four decades we have provided quality education to thousands of students and achieved an enviable track record of academic success. We are a Kindergarten to Grade 12 school, affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, India.
Our students are achievers of the highest order in almost every field and make a distinct mark in the careers that they pursue. We emphasise a healthy combination of academics, sports, extra-curricular activities and participation in school events, providing students a holistic education.
Our Own English High School Admission Procedures:
KG1 children registering for the academic year (2016-2017) will have to be 4 years old by 31.07.2016.
The cut-off date has changed to 31st July.
The policy will take effect from the beginning of the academic year 2016-2017.
Children must be in school by the age of 6 and will be placed in Grade 1.
Documents to be submitted with the Registration Form
- 4 copies of the student’s passport with valid visa for the U.A.E.
- 5 recent photographs of the child- size (6×4) cm.
- Three photocopies of the birth certificate in English or Arabic. (Please attach the original also for verification)
- Photocopy of the mark sheet of the last examination passed at the previous school. (This is required for students coming from Grade 1 and upwards)
- Original vaccination card and a copy
- The original Emirates ID card of the child and the parents and a copy each of the same. The original Emirates ID will be returned immediately after it has been scanned.
- Students seeking admission to the school from Grade 2 and upwards are required to submit the original Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate of the school last attended, duly attested as per the guidelines given below:
a) For students coming from outside the U.A.E. the following order of attestation must be observed for the Transfer Certificate.
i. For students coming from India :
- The original Transfer Certificate has to be verified by the Education officer of the Zone/District/Area, from where the T.C has been obtained. For ICSE and CBSE students the T.C. to be attested from their respective boards.
- The seal and signature of the Education Officer has to be attested by the Indian Consulate in Dubai.
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Dubai/Sharjah-U.A.E to further attest the T.C.
ii. For students coming from Gulf Countries other than the U.A.E. & Oman, the Transfer Certificate to be attested as given below
The original Transfer Certificate has to be attested by the Indian Consulate in that country.
The Transfer Certificate has to be verified by the Local Education Ministry of that country.
The Transfer Certificate has to be attested by the External Affairs Ministry of that particular country.
The U.A.E. Consulate or Embassy in that particular country has to attest it.
iii. For students coming from Oman:
- All the above attestation excluding (No. 2) to be done.
b) Students coming from other emirates within the U.A.E. are required to submit the original Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate of the school last attended, duly attested by the Ministry of Education of that emirate.
c) Students coming from schools in Dubai have to apply for the Transfer certificate from the previous school and it will be transferred online.
d) All admissions from KG to Grade XII done after 15th June require a studying/ discontinued T.C. which is valid for only 30 days from the last date of attendance. All attestations remain the same as above.
For further details, visit this page.
Our Own English High School Contact details:
Address: PO Box 3004,Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Phone number: (9714) 236-1335
Review of Our Own English High School:
There are currently no reviews for Our Own English High School. Please add your own review using the comments box below.