Musandam Dibba – Tour from Dubai, Abu Dhabi
Musandam Dibba Tour
Spend a day out under the blue skies on the azure waters of Dibba in Musandam, with a comprehensive tour of all the top things to do in the area. This tour will be a memorable experience for a lifetime – there is not many places where you can exclusively experience the beauty of mountains, valleys and wadis like you can at Dibba.
Things to do in Musandam
Experience & Witness | The Scenic Hajar Mountains | Famous Stone Houses | Fishermen Villages | Beach | Lime Stone (White Rock) |Coral area for swimming | Awesome Cave | Fishing | Banana Ride | Fishing | Magnificent bays of Musandam | Swim & Snorkel in the clear waters | Visit the beautiful beach which is surrounded by mountains.
(252) per person
- Approx. five hours trip aboard a traditional Arabian wooden Dhow at the Dibba Oman Harbour with activities including cruising, swimming, snorkeling, banana boat ride and hand-line fishing.
- Traditional buffet lunch served on board with unlimited soft drinks/mineral water.
- Snorkeling and hand line fishing equipment are included.
Refreshments on Board
Cool Cup Water | Assorted Soft Drinks | Tea & Coffee | Mixed Fruits | Delicious Buffet Lunch (International cuisine with Indian Dishes)
@ 07:00 AM – hrs Pick up from Dubai. (Spinneys Burjuman/Al Quasais)
@ 09:30 AM – hrs Border Formalities by our Team
@ 10:30 AM – Arrival at Dibba Harbour
@ 11:00 AM – Dibba Cruise starts
@ 11:30 AM – First stop for swimming, snorkeling, and Banana ride for 1 hour
@ 12:45 PM – Leave for Haffa Beach
@ 01:30 PM – Second stop for swimming, snorkeling, and lunch
@ 02:45 PM – Leave Haffa Beach
@ 03:15 PM – Fishing for 30 – 45 minutes (25 hand lines)
@ 04:00 PM – Leave fishing point
@ 04:10 PM – Reach Dibba Harbour
@ 05:00 PM – Return transfers to Dubai
Note: Timings are indicative, subject to change, weather conditions applicable
|Special price for UAE residents|
|Adult||Child||Pick up from|
|AED 250||AED 190||Self drive|
|AED 250||AED 190||Spinney’s Burjuman / Grand Hotel Deira|
- Entry Permit to Visit Musandam for Dibba Day Trip
- Dhow for Cruise
- Dedicated Guest Relation in Each Dhow (English Speaking Escort)
- Buffet Lunch
- Soft Drinks
- Mineral Water
- Fresh Fruits
- Assorted Packed Snacks
- Life Jackets
- Recorded Instrumental Music in Dhow (Guest can play music from their USB/CD’s)
- Snorkeling Kits
- Latest Vehicle with Chauffeur
- Dedicated Guest Relation Staff throughout the cruise
Resident visa/Tourist Visa holders required prior permission to enter Dibba Musandam. Hence please forward us the passport copies if there are any resident guests of U.A.E. the latest by 5 working days prior to travel enabling us to do the needful for Pass to cross the border. Guest with Tourist Visa will be allowed at the border and prior pass is not required. But both Resident & Tourist Visa holders require Original Passport to enter Dibba Musandam.
Resident Visa Holders should send us the following as email attachment (Clear Color copies as scanned attachment)
- Passport Copy Front Page
- Passport Copy Back Page
- Passport Page Copy with Residence Visa
Whilst entering the Dibba, all guests should produce their original passport; tourist visa holders should carry their visa copy as well.
- All our tours & excursion are on sharing basis or private basis with or without transportation from UAE.
- Participants need to carry their original passport with minimum 3 months validity.
- If you are driving on your own to Dibba Harbour and your vehicle is a rented one, don’t forget to get an NOC from the car rental company to cross the border. If the vehicle doesn’t have Oman insurance, you can get it from the border check post.
- Border crossing fee per passport – UAE Resident Visa holder: (AED 35 – UAE Exit fee + Oman Visa fee OMR 5) total amount of AED 85
- Border crossing fee per passport – UAE Tourist Visa holder: (AED 35 – UAE Exit fee + Oman Visa fee OMR 200) total amount of AED 235
CANCELLATION POLICY: In case of No Show/Cancellation within 24 hours, kindly note that there will be 100% cancellation charges.