Emirates Gynecological Oncology Conference 2019 Business Event in Abu Dhabi
Emirates Gynecological Oncology Conference
Organised by MENA Conference
The conference aims to discuss the latest clinical advances and developments in research, practice, and treatment of women with gynecological cancer in order to promote the well-being of women and to raise the standards of practice, by considering steps towards better care for gynecological cancer patients.
The scientific committee has teamed up with national and international societies such as Emirates Obs and Gyne Society, International Gynecologic Cancer Society (IGCS) Middle East, and Mediterranean Association of Gynecologic Oncologists (MEMAGO), to offer a comprehensive program that covers the latest, cutting edge information, including innovative developments in surgery, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, and pathology.
Highlighted topics will include:
– Global Gynecologic Cancer Care
– Endometrial Cancer: Research and Practice Updates
– Immunotherapy in Gyn Onc Cancers
– Palliative Care Surgical Peri-Operative Care
– Ovarian Tumor
– Cervical Cancer
– Uterine Sarcoma
– Treatment on Surgical Complications
– Breast Cancer Surgery
– Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy in Cervical Cancer
– Adenocarcinoma of the Endocervix
– Survivorship After Treatment for Gynecologic Malignancies
– The Next Generation of Gynecologic Cancer Treatments and many more!
The Emirates Gynecological Oncology Conference will draw on expertise from across the globe to share new perspectives and scientific innovations.
DATE AND TIME
Fri, Oct 11, 2019 09:00 AM – Sat, Oct 12, 2019 06:00 PM
Rosewood Abu Dhabi, Al Maryah Island, Abu Dhabi