Department of Transport (DOT), Abu Dhabi
The Department of Transport (DoT) was established pursuant to Law No. 4 of year 2006, amended by Law No. 5 of year 2008 to cover the entire value chain and ensure fully coordinated planning in all aspects of transport policy and development in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi in cooperation with all relevant local, regional and international stakeholders and partners.
DoT is focused on meeting the following five main objectives:
- Reducing congestion and enhancing mobility within the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
- Enhancing transport safety and security in coordination with key stakeholders.
- Providing high quality and reliable transport services to all areas within the Emirate.
- Establishing an effective and efficient transport sector that responds to the rapid growth of Abu Dhabi’s economy.
- Building a collaborative and result-oriented organization to achieve the set goals.
Abu Dhabi Main office
Official Working Hours:
Sunday to Thursday – 7:30AM to 3:30PM
Please feel free to submit your feedback, comments, inquiries and complaints online through our Online Feedback Management System. Alternatively, you can contact us on the following contact details:
Fax:00971 2 6359 666
P.O Box: 20
Department of Transport, Abu Dhabi Website: dot.abudhabi.ae