A Worker rescued from Construction Site Hole in UAE
- On Sunday, a construction worker accidentally fell into a hole on the construction site.
- A joint team of the Abu Dhabi Police along with Civil Defence had rescued the worker.
- The police had said that the rescue teams and the ambulance crew were immediately dispatched to the scene.
- The unidentified man, who sustained injuries, was taken to Mafraq Hospital for treatment.
- The command and control room at the control operations received the information at 10.15 AM.
- The incident happened at Al Shawamekh area of Abu Dhabi.
- The director of the External police Departments in the Criminal Security Sector, urged the construction companies to take safety measures seriously to avoid injuries and maintain safety of workers.
- Brigadier General Muslim Mohammed Al Ameri is the director of the External Police Departments in the Criminal Security Sector.
- This incident showed the immediate safety and heroic measures taken by the UAE officials.