Sharjah Motorists get a Grace Period to renew their Car Registration
- On June 20th, Sharjah Police announced a grace period for motorists who failed to renew their vehicles’ registration.
- The Police confirmed that starting from the 5th of July, the late fees will be cancelled.
- The grace period will run from July 5th and will last till November 6th.
- Lieutenant-Colonel Hamid Saeed Al Jallaf, said the initiative is part of the Sharjah Police’s efforts to improve the standard of services provided to the public.
- Motorists can avail the services either through the Ministry of Interior (MoI) app in order to save time and effort or directly approaching Tasjeel Auto Village in Sharjah.
- Lt-Col Hamid Saeed Al Jallaf is the deputy director of the police’s Vehicles and Drivers Licensing Department.
- Hamid said the move is part of an initiative of Sharjah Police in cooperation with Enoc.
- The initiative included draws for several valuable awards which is to be presented to the customers during this four-month grace period.
- This is done to achieve the goal of the Ministry of Interior, in order to make the roads in the UAE safer as well as enhance customer satisfaction.