New Sleeping Facility in Abu Dhabi Airports for Transit Passengers
- On 20th of June, Abu Dhabi Airports announced the 24-hour hotel now provides flexible booking slots for transit flyers.
- The 24-hour hotel is at Abu Dhabi International Airport – Aerotel.
- Aerotel’s new hotel facility offers a two-hour day package from 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM and a 4-hour night package from 8:00 PM to 9:00 AM.
- Aerotel can also be found in Terminal 1, which presents 38 spacious rooms.
- Saoud Al Shamsi, is the acting chief commercial officer of Abu Dhabi Airports.
- Saoud said, “Abu Dhabi Airports’ utmost priority is to ensure a convenient, seamless journey for passengers travelling through the Abu Dhabi International Airport.”
- Over 20 million people transit through the airport, thus this new facility raises Abu Dhabi Airports’ position in providing world-class solutions to best accommodate such demand.
- The 38 rooms are divided into three categories: solo room, double plus and double squared that suits solo and family travellers, respectively.
- Saoud looks forward to strengthen the efforts with Plaza Premium Group and rest of the partners to continuously create innovative airport services that ‘redefine travel experiences’ with Abu Dhabi.